Shenzhen subsidizes car replacement to boost auto sales
日期：2023-03-30 01:11:47 / 人气：45
BYD Han EV; photo credit: BYD
The stimulus program includes subsidies of 3,000 yuan ($470) to 5,000 yuan ($785) per car to boost automobile replacement. Notably, a consumer who buys a new energy vehicle as a replacement will be granted the maximum cash of 5,000 yuan. As for oil-fuel vehicles, those who purchase a car priced below 300,000 yuan ($47,100) will be awarded 3,000 yuan, while 5,000 yuan per car will be available for buyers of the car priced at or above 300,000 yuan.
The incentives are only applicable to car owners who get their cars locally registered in Shenzhen. The policy has already become effective and will be ended on June 20, 2023. Given the limited budget, the money will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Prior to the release of the new incentives, Shenzhen launched a similar “auto replacement” scheme for the year of 2020 to 2021, under which nearly 250 million yuan ($39.246 million) of subsidies were offered to over 60,000 consumers.
- From drones to autonomous driving: DJI repositions as robotics company2023-03-30 01:03
- Audi to expand line2023-03-30 00:21
- Wonder Auto signs loan agreements with state banks2023-03-30 00:06
- BAIC to replace Shanghai GM as new agent for Saab2023-03-29 23:37
- 王者荣耀新英雄姬小满什么时候上线 ，上线时间介绍2023-03-29 23:17
- Chinese brands catching attention at Beijing auto show2023-03-29 23:15
- SAIC Motor's April auto sales up 34 pct; growth slows2023-03-29 22:53
- Chery Tiggo sales break 200,000 units, with 70% sold2023-03-29 22:50
- 一只猫出门散步 ，引来25万人围观，都是因为它头上的这把伞2023-03-29 22:47
- SAIC Motor leads China's Jan2023-03-29 22:31