JAC Group forecasts net loss of RMB307 million in Q1 2022
日期：2023-03-30 01:22:25 / 人气：62286
Photo credit: JAC Group
From January to March, JAC Group’s business operations should result in a net loss of RMB307 million ($48.16 million) attributable to shareholders. In the meantime, the company’s attributable net loss after non-recurring gains is estimated to equal RMB485 million ($76.09 million). Comparing to the preivous year, JAC Group’s net profit attributable to shareholders summed up to RMB189 million ($29.65 million) in the first three months of 2021. After non-recurring gains, the company reported a net loss of RMB41.67 million ($6.54 million).
Additionally, the non-recurring gains in the first three months of 2022 were results from assets disposal, which liquidated roughly RMB8 million ($1.26 million) to cash and were RMB158 million ($24.79 million) less than a year ago.
The automaker explained that the negative numbers resulted from the combination blow the company took on during the past three months, from COVID and the price hike of raw materials.
From January to March, JAC Group sold 129,400 units of cars and chassis, decreasing 11.67% year over year. Meanwhile, with the market jacked up its costs, the company’s gross margin was slashed by RMB418 million ($65.58 million) compared to the year-ago period.
- Hesai lands another $70 million from Xiaomi2023-03-30 01:07
- Two bright spots in China local automakers’ Sept. sales2023-03-30 01:05
- VW China Jan.2023-03-30 00:55
- Gasgoo Daily: NIO opens up power route in Northeast China2023-03-30 00:35
- 王子文“厕所挤奶”被喷作秀 ，其实这是背奶的真实现状2023-03-30 00:29
- Schaeffler Greater China names new president for Automotive Technologies division2023-03-30 00:19
- Former Beijing Hyundai executive named as deputy general manager of BAIC BJEV2023-03-29 23:36
- Toyota shows bZ4X CONCEPT at China International Import Expo2023-03-29 23:04
- Tesla to open new data, R&D centers in China soon2023-03-29 22:59
- Chery Auto said to file for IPO in 20222023-03-29 22:56