Geely to build PHEV manufacturing facilities at Linhai industrial park
日期：2023-03-30 01:18:36 / 人气：73
Geely's Linhai manufacturing base; photo credit: Taizhou Fabu
With a current annual production capacity of 300,000 cars, Geely's industrial park in Linhai previously focused on manufacturing traditional oil-fueled vehicles. In 2018, it became the first manufacturing enterprise in Taizhou to hit a full-year production value exceeding 30 billion yuan ($4.71 billion).
As the market demands for oil-fueled vehicles were gradually shrinking in recent years, Geely Auto and local authorities are making joint efforts to promote the industrial transition and upgrade for the industrial park. Upon completion of the aforesaid PHEV project, the Linhai industrial park's annual production value is expected to grow by 20% YoY on average.
To conduct the PHEV project, Geely has already updated the production qualification of its Linhan branch, and will dispatch a technician group to offer technical supports, according to an executive at Geely Auto Linhai branch's assembly factory.
- 商务印书馆历史陈列馆在京揭幕2023-03-30 01:16
- China auto sales up 3.8% YoY in 20212023-03-30 00:53
- Car making newcomer I·T BOX introduces EVs for ride2023-03-30 00:25
- Sogou’s Wang Xiaochuan replaces Li Auto’s Li Xiang as independent director of NavInfo2023-03-30 00:11
- 搜索量超80倍，《孙子兵法》一路“狂飙”背后的“生意经”2023-03-29 23:51
- China auto sales up 3.8% YoY in 20212023-03-29 23:41
- Car and City: November 2021 registrations of XPeng models2023-03-29 23:38
- Bosch news in China2023-03-29 23:14
- 陕西遗址惊现2400年前冲水厕所 ！由室内厕位和房外排污坑两部分组成2023-03-29 22:49
- BYD production takes a hit due to COVID in Xi’an2023-03-29 22:41