ZEEKR sees MoM drop in March delivery with dedicated part line to improve production
日期：2023-03-30 00:17:26 / 人气：5546
In the third month of 2022, ZEEKR delivered 1,795 units of its only model on the market, the ZEEKR 001, representing a 38.44% drop from the previous month. During the first three months of 2022, the accumulative delivery volume of the brand amounted to 8,241 vehicles.
The brand delivered a cumulative 14,248 ZEEKR 001s by the end of March.
ZEEKR explained that the relatively low delivery volume was a collective outcome of the sudden COVID outbreak, which hit the supply chain and the industry hard. However, the company continued to ensure its delivery to the best of its ability.
After rounds of negotiation with one of its suppliers, Vibracoustic, ZEEKR 001’s air suspension parts were already in production on the supplier's dedicated production line. The current delivery situation of the vehicle has begun to pick up.
On the other hand, ZEEKR is also strengthening its sales network. By the end of 2022, the brand plans to open up more than 300 stores, including ZEEKR Center, ZEEKR Space, and ZEEKR Delivery Center. Moreover, the EV brand has established its exclusive charging stations, namely ZEEKR Power, in 20 Chinese cities.
- Horizon Robotics, SAIC Z2023-03-29 23:57
- Infiniti denies reports that it will begin China production2023-03-29 23:51
- Chery remains best selling and top exporting own brand2023-03-29 23:37
- Expressway tolls may drop, says Transport Ministry2023-03-29 23:26
- 【日运】十二星座2023年2月13日运势播报2023-03-29 22:07
- President of Honda optimistic about Chinese market2023-03-29 22:05
- Foton P201 pickup coming to Australia in 20122023-03-29 22:02
- Chery Auto aims for 800,000 sales in 20112023-03-29 22:02
- Horizon Robotics partners with auto intelligence company Untouch Tech2023-03-29 21:54
- China's Joyson buys majority stake in German auto supplier2023-03-29 21:34