日期：2023-03-30 01:16:26 / 人气：46664
The daily PV retail sales for the first and second weeks of April reached 24,600 units and 26,700 units on average, shrinking 32% and 39% from a year ago respectively, according to the data offered by main automakers in China and compiled by the CPCA.
For the third and fourth weeks of the month, the average PV retail volume is forecasted to be 36,000 units and 69,000 units on a daily basis, which will reflect a year-on-year drop of 35% and 26% from the corresponding period in 2021.
As for the new energy vehicle (NEV) sector, some leading automakers faced a short-term sales decline partly due to the supply constraints, while the other carmakers still recorded relatively positive sales performance. The association predicted that new energy vehicles would account for around 25% of the PV retail sales in April in China.
- HOZON Auto partners with China’s AI company SenseTime2023-03-30 01:03
- 江西巩固提升经济回稳向好态势2023-03-30 00:57
- 文艺评论2023-03-30 00:55
- 泰山：各民族共瞻的“中华民族之山”2023-03-30 00:27
- Volvo Cars chooses NavInfo for V2X service in the next three years2023-03-30 00:27
- 最新报告！中国人去年买走全球近万亿元奢侈品，市场占比高达38%……2023-03-30 00:23