China’s car parc amounts to 307 million units by end of March 2022
日期：2023-03-29 23:48:32 / 人气：983
There were 9.34 million motor vehicles newly registered in the first quarter of the year, 70.3% of which were contributed by automobiles.
In the Jan.-Mar. period, China's registrations of new energy vehicles (NEVs) reached 1.11 million units, surging 138.2% from a year earlier.
As of March 2022, there had been 8.915 million NEVs running on roads in China, including 7.245 million all-electric vehicles.
By the end of March 2022, there were 79 cities in China whose auto parc all surpassed 1 million units, 7 more than that of the year-ago period. A total of 20 cities had over 3 million automobiles running on roads. Notably, Beijing topped other cities with a car parc exceeding 6 million units, while both Chengdu and Chongqing recorded a car parc of over 5 million units. The respective car population of Suzhou, Shanghai, Zhengzhou, and Xi'an all exceeded 4 million units.
The total number of registered motor vehicle drivers in China grew to 487 million people as of March 2022, 92.33% of which were automobile drivers. In the first quarter of 2022, a total of 7.758 million persons received motor vehicle driving licenses.
- 这龟怎么这么少人养，是它不好看吗 ？还是......2023-03-29 23:16
- China imports 140,000 cars in Jan2023-03-29 22:38
- Ssangyong Motor to cut SUV production2023-03-29 22:34
- Denso China seeks more non2023-03-29 22:07
- Autonomous truck developer Trunk.Tech bags hundreds of millions of yuan investment2023-03-29 22:03
- Homegrown automakers rush to build financing units2023-03-29 21:36
- Great Wall 4G69 Hover goes on sale this month2023-03-29 21:35
- Hyundai Motor drops plan for China financial unit2023-03-29 21:27
- Volvo Cars chooses NavInfo for V2X service in the next three years2023-03-29 21:18
- Nissan to raise local content of China2023-03-29 21:06