Honda Motor logs 33.2% YoY drop in Mar. China sales
日期：2023-03-29 23:50:53 / 人气：415
As for the sales performance of joint ventures, GAC Honda's sales plunged 64.5% from a year ago to 53,700 units in March, while Dongfeng Honda also recorded a 37.8% year-over-year drop with 47,361 vehicles sold.
For the first quarter of 2022, Honda sold a total of 353,786 vehicles across the world's largest auto market, representing a 9.3% drop compared to the same period of last year. The year-to-date sales of the vehicles armed with the hybrid powertrain system “Sport Hybrid” stood at 54,034 units.
The decrease in Honda China's first-quarter sales resulted from the downturn in Dongfeng Honda's sales. The joint venture with Dongfeng Motor Group sold 168,936 vehicle so far this year, which decreased by 19.6% from a year earlier. Despite the decline in overall sales, GAC Honda still witnessed its quarterly sales climb 2.6% to 184,850 units.
With regard to the launch of new products, Dongfeng Honda put the new Envix onto the market in late March. Coming with eight trim levels that cover both oil-fueled and hybrid power solutions, the refreshed model of the Envix features a guidance price range of 109,800 yuan ($17,240) to 169,900 yuan ($26,680).
- Automotive solution provider Neusoft Reach banks RMB650 million2023-03-29 23:43
- Rural Chinese quickly becoming car owners2023-03-29 23:02
- Changan Auto to build facility for small vehicles2023-03-29 22:44
- New Benz E2023-03-29 22:39
- 中国奇谭完结，官方下一步计划揭晓 ，但网友却要求把其中两集撤下2023-03-29 22:28
- Nissan March China sales up 36% to 37,000 units2023-03-29 22:26
- New Citroen C2023-03-29 22:07
- Magna announces continuing involvement in Opel solution2023-03-29 21:53